I have this problem. Any time there are sweets in the house, I eat them. All of them. Entire boxes of cookies have disappeared in one night. My husband turns his back for one minute and I’ve downed the rest of his milkshake. I’ll never understand women who can keep cookie dough in their freezers in case of impromptu social gatherings. I would eat that frozen cookie dough bit by bit until it was gone. It’s irresistible.
Fortunately, these dark chocolate peanut butter banana bites can be made in small enough quantities that I don’t feel guilty about eating every. last. one.
Makes five banana bites
1/2 of a dark chocolate bar
5 small dollops of peanut butter
1/2 of a banana
5 little pinches of sea salt
1) Peel and cut banana into 5 equal slices. Spread slices out on a plate lined with wax paper (so they don’t stick).
2) Spoon a small dollop of peanut butter on top of each peanut butter slice.
3) Melt chocolate bar in a bowl by microwaving for 15 seconds at a time, stirring between each interval.
4) Drizzle melted chocolate over the center of the peanut butter bites to coat.
5) Sprinkle a small pinch of sea salt over the chocolate.
6) Put plate in the freezer for about 10 minutes or until chocolate has hardened.